Google, the giant search engine has rolled out screen mirroring of Android device to Chromecast. Chromecast device allows the users to display media content on their Television. The media content which is available on your Android Smartphone or Tablet can be streamed with much ease through Google Chromecast device. Apart from the movie streaming and videos, you can even view the photos and videos available on Android device. Chromecast Mirroring is the latest feature that has been rolled out by the developers at Google. This is an excellent feature which is very much useful for various music and video related services. Android Screen Mirroring is something that the users of Chromecast doesn’t require in the actual sense. When compared to the apps that come compatible with the Chromecast device, the process of mirroring the whole display appears as a menial method.
The Chromecast device allows the users to tap the Cast button and stream the video or movie on your device’s screen in a few moments. When you stream different videos from your Android device to Chromecast, it consumes much of the battery life. On the other hand, it shows an immense impact on the quality of the streaming video or media content. Compared to the Chromecast streaming, screen mirroring is the best option for those who are seeking to watch their preferred content on their big screen. One of the best ways to stream the videos from Amazon Prime onto Chromecast is Screen Mirroring. Android Screen Mirroring is the best technique to view the photos on the large screen through popular social media website like Facebook. Here is everything you need to know about the process of mirroring Android Screen with Chromecast. Check it out!
Mirror Android Screen to Chromecast
Mirroring of Chromecast from an Android device is a simple technique compared to other streaming services. The process of Android screening works perfectly with any of your smartphones or tablets. The Android devices that operate Android 4.4.2 and above versions of the operating system. In order to mirror your Android device, you need to have Chromecast device and Chromecast app. From the Google Play Store app store marketplace, you can easily download Chromecast app. After ensuring that you have all these things at hand then, you can head over the mirroring Android screen with Chromecast device.
Chromecast Mirroring Compatible Devices
Check out the list of Android devices that are compatible with the process of mirroring Android Screen with Chromecast device:
- Nexus 4
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 7 (2013)
- Nexus 10
- LG G2
- LG G2 Pro
- HTC One M7
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
How to Mirror Android Screen with Chromecast Device?
If you are not fully aware of the process of mirroring Android screen with Chromecast then, this guide is for you readers. In this post, we have provided an in-depth guide about mirroring Android screen to Chromecast device. In fact, the process of Android screen mirroring is pretty much simple. Check out the complete guide here!
- The first and foremost step is to ensure that your Chromecast device is switched On or not.
- Connect the Chromecast device to your big screen or Television through the cables.
- Make sure that the two devices are running on the same Wi-Fi network connectivity.
- On your Android device, navigate to Settings >> Display >> Click on ‘Cast Screen’ option.
- Immediately, a list of Chromecast devices available on your network will display on the screen.
- Just tap the device to which you wish mirroring your device’s screen.
- On the apt Television, the screen of your Android device will display.
- On the notifications bar, you will be notified about the Chromecast device to which your Android device has been connected. Just by tapping on it, you will get access to the display settings.
- You can either connect or disconnect the Chromecast device right from the notification.
- After successfully setting up the Chromecast device with Android device, you can view two options i.e, connect or disconnect the Android phone.
- You will find another option of Cast Screen button to Stream the video or movie through Chromecast from the Quick Settings section on the notifications pane.
That’s all! This is the easy process to mirror Android screen to Chromecast device. This process helps the users to stream their desired media content onto their TV.