Watching movies or videos is the best entertainment these days for the current generation youngsters. Not only the youth but also people in middle ages and kids are enjoying by watching their favorite films on their smart gadgets. Through various entertainment sources available on the internet, one can definitely enjoy to the peaks and have a lot of fun. With the emergence of smart electronic gadgets like TVs, smartphones, tablets, computer, laptop, etc., there are innumerable ways to acquire utmost entertainment whenever required irrespective of the location. There are few people who often look out for the best ways to get entertainment in a systematic manner. Some of them even adjust watching their desired TV shows and movies on their mobile device despite having a small screen. But, there are some folks who only prefer watching movies on the big screen in HD quality.
If you can’t afford to purchase smart Televisions here is the best solution for such folks. The solution is nothing but using a Google Chromecast device. Have you ever tried watching media content of Laptop or Smartphone on your TV? The prevalent technique to watch mobile content on the big screen is to connect the two devices through a cable. But, in the current era, the method of watching films on the large screen has changed in a drastic manner. The latest technique which is in use to stream movies or TV shows or videos on the large screen is Google Chromecast. There is a possibility of watching your preferred movies, videos, music and a lot more for free using Chromecast. In this post, we have provided a detailed guide that helps the users to set up Chromecast using Android iOS [iPhone, iPad] and Windows PC or Laptop. Have a look!
How to Setup Chromecast via Android?
Google Chromecast is the cheapest and affordable streaming device available on the internet. The process of setting up Chromecast device is pretty easy and intuitive. If you think you are unable to setup all by yourself, you can get the best assistance from us through this tutorial. Check the process of setting up Chromecast using Android onto your large screen.
Check out some of the pre-requisites that are essential for the Android users to set up Chromecast using an Android device.
- Chromecast Device
- Decent Internet Connection
- Latest Version of Chromecast App [Also Known As Google Home]
- Smartphone or Tablet compatible with Windows, Mac or other devices
- Android 4.1 and Above versions of the Operating System running Device
- High Definition TV having HDMI Port
- Power Outlet
Steps to Setup Chromecast using Android Device
As mentioned in the requirements previously, you need to keep them handy. Once you got an assurance that you have arranged all the required material, you can then head over the setup process of Chromecast using Android device. The device can be either a Smartphone or a tablet.
- First of all, connect your Chromecast device to the power outlet as well as the HDMI Port of your Television. This connection procedure might consume at least a couple of minutes. Turn on the power. Ensure that you have chosen the precise HDMI Input source.
- On the other hand, you need to download the Chromecast App [Currently popular with the name Google Home] on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Once you are done with the downloading of the Chromecast App, you need to open the app.
- The Chromecast App with pop-up a message window regarding the Chromecast device.
- If you don’t receive a message in regard to the Chromecast device, you can do it in a manual manner.
- Just go to the Devices section on your Android device. Tap on the icon having a screen and remote which is appearing on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Just click on the SETUP option to begin the setup process.
- Immediately, on the next step, you need to confirm the setup process by tapping on the Continue button.
- Later, you need to wait until the device connects to the temporary hotspot of Chromecast.
- Click on the ‘I See It’ button if any random code is displayed on the screen of your mobile alongside your Television screen.
- You need to give a name to your Chromecast device based on your preference.
- Randomly, the device generates a name to Chromecast device by default.
- In order to ease the use of Chromecast device, you need to name your Chromecast.
- After giving a name to the device, you can hit the Continue button.
- Finally, you need to link your Google account to your Chromecast.
- Sign into the Google account in order to acquire the best Chromecast experience on your device.
That’s it! This is the easy process to set up Chromecast using Android device. Hope this tutorial helps the users to stream their desired movies on their big screen with much ease.